The process of Pranayama is concerned with the breathing –the indicator of life. Pranayama is the formal practice of controlling the breath, which is the source of our prana, or vital life force. The awareness of it rarely captures our attention, but it continues to flow on an average of 15-20 times per minute that’s 20,000 breaths per day!
If it is learnt and practiced under an expert’s guidance, one learns soon and experiences the wonderful and unimaginable benefits.
- Anuloma Viloma / Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Surya Bhedan / Right Nostril Breathing
- Chandra Bhedan / Left Nostril Breathing
- Bhasrika/ Bellow’s Breath
- Ujjayi / Victorious Breath
- Shitali/ Cooling Breath Breathing
- Sitkari/ Cooling Breath Breathing
- Bhramari/ Humming Bee Breath